Each year, the GEBG hosts an annual Global Educators Conference to support our member schools. Our goal is to showcase the range and quality of 3rd party providers recommended by our member schools, and to facilitate opportunities for schools to form new connections. Our expectations are high for these organizations and the services they offer.
There is an application process for organizations interested in connecting with our community. We have a limited number of spaces for sponsors and exhibitors and will make an effort to highlight different organizations each year, acknowledging that those selected will represent a fraction of the number of outstanding organizations available.
We welcome organizations that offer the following services:
- Global curriculum
- Travel/language programs
- Professional development
- Recruitment for international students
- Risk management
- Semester or year-long programs
Sponsor and Exhibitor Benefits:
- Organizations will be highlighted as one of a limited number of resources recommended by member schools
- Access to conference attendees throughout the conference
- Prime location exhibitor spaces
- List of participating schools and organizations
- Full participation in all conference events
- Promotion on our website and conference materials
Cost: The fee to exhibit at the GEBG conference is $950. This includes the cost of one individual registration fee. If another representative of the organization wishes to attend, they will have to register at the non-member attendee rate of $550. For a list of additional benefits and costs of sponsorship contact us.
Applications for sponsors and exhibitors open on September 22. The deadline for completion of applications is January 3. All applicants will be notified of their selection decision by January 15. Please complete the Vendor Application below.