Interested in learning more about the countless resources, unique data collections, and other valuable benefits that await GEBG Members?
GEBG membership is open to tax exempt independent schools that meet at least 4 out of 6 of the following global education program requirements:
- express a commitment to global education or global citizenship in their mission statement;
- require students to take a global education course, such as world history, comparative politics, world geography, global studies or global issues, in middle or upper school;
- offer courses in at least two languages, one of which is a non-Western language;
- have a titled position designated for global education or a portion of a job description and time designated for global education;
- can demonstrate that at least 10 percent of their (middle or upper) school students travel abroad for purposes of language study, cultural study, community service or service learning; and
- offer at least four school-sponsored travel abroad programs annually.
To maintain membership each year schools will also need to
- submit data and complete a survey on an annual basis.
- submit annual member dues
send at least one individual as its representative to attend, in person, at least one membership meeting or conference every two years.
Please contact us for more information
Ready to join us?
To become a GEBG member please complete the form below and submit payment through Pay Pal at the bottom of the page.
Pay the new membership fee here
Please Note: current member schools will be billed for the annual dues
Member Dues: $300 annually
Membership Year: September 1 – August 31