The benchmark database exists to help facilitate the planning of travel for GEBG member schools and will allow us to:
- Provide a password-protected online space for individual schools to record data for all of their travel programs each year
- Raise awareness of which schools are running travel programs each year to encourage collaborative preparation and travel, if appropriate
- Serve as a repository for incidents to help schools assess risk in specific locations
- Provide online incident reporting forms that can be accessed by travel leaders in the field
- Build a body of data for the field of secondary-school international travel
- Share valuable program documents, as well location specific itineraries and resources.
Member schools can access their school database account here.