Since 2009 the GEBG has been archiving recommended resources by member schools in our online library. With thousands of templates, reviews and links submitted and updated by member schools there are countless resources.
Some of the materials available include
- Inspiring Global Lessons written and shared by colleagues at member schools
- The Global Bookshelf, a compilation of book reviews and lesson plans
- Global Education Standards of Practice, a tool for organizations to use in program design and in the development of risk management policies
- Data from the past three years of the GEBG’s Annual Benchmark Survey
- Example permission to travel forms, host family applications, program evaluations
- Sample policies addressing cell phones on travel programs, refunds, alcohol and general emergency plans
- Speaker recommendations, sample itineraries and loads more!
Only current member schools have access to the wiki. Login HERE.